越狱第三季第二集 剧本及学习笔记
Previously on Prison Break前情回顾
Sona''s a one-way street(索纳监狱是条不归路)
What goes in never comes out. (进去了就再也别想活着出来)
Since the riots of last year, they let here us to rot. (自从去年暴动后他们就管不了我们了)
They figured we would just destroy ourselves, but instead we''ve thrived. (他们以为我们会自取灭亡然而我们却日益强大)
How about we work together, you know, help each other out? (我们合作吧一起逃出去)
You''re on your own. (你自谋生路吧)
Get me out of this! You want to know where she is, find a way to get me out of this!(把我弄出去你要想知道她在哪就想办法把我弄出去)
Maricruz... Maricruz. (玛丽克鲁兹...玛丽克鲁兹)
We can assist you should you ever decide, say, to break out of here. (我们能帮助你 你是否考虑下再... 越狱)
This conversation''s over. (谈话到此为止)
We''re trying to do this the easy way. (我们想让事情简单点)
Think you can do me a favor? (能帮个忙么?)
We have a lot to discuss, Lincoln. (林肯 我们有很多话题好谈的)
Specifically, your brother. (尤其是 关于你弟弟)
How are we coming with the transfer? (转狱的事办的怎样了?)
You got to stay. (你得留下)
What are you talking about? (你说什么?)
Dad, I''m so sorry. (爸爸 对不起)
They got me and Sara. (他们抓了我和莎拉)
You got a week to find this Whistler guy. (你有一周时间来找这个韦斯勒)
Otherwise, they, uh, both die. (否则的话 他们都会死)
Where you from up there, bro? (你从哪来 兄弟?)
Chicago. (芝加哥)
Michael Jordan. (迈克尔 乔丹)
Yeah. (是)
You meet him? (见过他么?)
It''s a big city. (地方太大了(见不到))
Oh, yeah, big city. (哦 是啊 大城市来的)
Thanks for saving me a spot. (谢谢你给我留了个位)
Hey! (嘿!)
Ejected! (走开!)
You ever have sex with blond cheerleader? (你搞过金发的拉拉队员么?)
Yeah, sure. (是的 当然了)
You''re the man, bro. (真有你的 兄弟)
How long''s the water been out? (断水多久了?)
Since riots last year. (自从去年暴动)
Government blame us. (政府责怪我们)
They say, "Screw you, you break it." (他们说 该死的 你们自作自受)
No water. (然后就没水了)
Gracias. (谢谢)
Real quick.( 真够快的)
There''s an inmate here named James Whistler. (这里有个人叫詹姆斯 韦斯勒)
I''m looking for him. (我要找他)
Welcome to club. (欢迎加入)
Everybody looking for him. (人人都在找他)
Why''s that? (为什么?)
He killed the mayor of Panama City''s son. (他杀了巴拿马市长的儿子)
In bar fight. (在一次酒吧斗殴中)
Mayor not happy. (市长很生气)
Hey, hey. (嘿 嘿)
So where is he now? (那他在哪呢?)
Disappear. (人间蒸发了)
Some say he might even escape. (有人甚至说他逃出去了)
Hey. Hey! (嘿 嘿!)
"I don''t have no money. (我没钱)
I don''t have no money,” that’s all I hear from you, (我没钱 光听到你讲这个)
you know that? (你知道么?)
But then I see you with this, huh? (现在让我看到了吧?)
Life must be good, eh? (生活有滋有味么)
Look, I''m-I''m hungry, okay? (我真的很饿)
You worry about me being hungry. (那我就不饿了么)
Hey, hey, hey,hey, come on. (嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样)
Come on! (别这样)
But you eat all the time. (但是你整天都有吃的)
Okay, I can see you up there. (在那上面 我都看到了)
Hey, tranquillo! (嘿 冷静点!)
There''s gonna be more water. (还会有水的)
When?! (什么时候?!)
I said there will be more water. (我说了还会有的)
Whew! (什么时候)
Later, bro.(走了 兄弟)
Go. (走)
Spare a little? (能给我点么?)
I need some information. (我需要点消息)
Absolutely. (当然可以)
You slipped this note in my pocket yesterday. (你昨天把这塞进我裤袋里)
Why? (为什么?)
My memory''s a little foggy on account of this thirst. (渴的厉害 有点记不清了)
Yeah, it''s starting to come back to me now. (有点回忆起来了)
A little more agua there. (再一点 就全记起来了)
The note. (纸条)
This guy gave me some rat meat in exchange for putting that in your pocket and the pocket of the guy you were set to fight. (有个家伙 给了我点鼠肉让我把这个塞进你和你对手的口袋里)
Why? (为什么?)
He''s nuts, that''s why. (他是个疯子 这就是原因)
Anybody who can live down in those sewers doesn''t have all his faculties.(能住在下水道这种地方的人总是有点不太正常)
Where in the sewers? (在下水道的什么地方?)
Whistler! (韦斯勒!)
Whistler. (韦斯勒)
My name is Michael Scofield. (我叫 迈克 斯科菲尔德)
I was here to get you out of here. (我来这把你弄出去)
I''m going to assume they told you I was coming. Or that someone was coming. (我想他们已经告诉你了告诉你有人要来)
Whistler. (韦斯勒)
Last chance. (最后的机会)
I''m not coming down here again. (我不会再来这了)
You''re here to get me out of Sona. (你关在这 就为了助我逃出索纳监狱)
Are you surprised? (你很惊讶吗?)
It''s just that it''s gonna be a bit difficult getting me out of this hole.(只是觉得要从这逃出去有点困难)
Seeing as if I go above ground and another inmate spots me, I''m a dead man. (如果我从这里走出去会有狱友盯上我我就死定了)
There''s a, there''s a slight misunderstanding hat I have with the mayor... (我和市长之间有些... 有些小误会)
You know what? It''s none of my business. (我不关心这个)
I''ll come back and get you when the time is right. (时机成熟 我就回来带你走)
I may not make it that long. (应该花不了多久)
That''s your problem, my friend. (那是你的事了 我的朋友)
I''ve got problems of my own. (我也有我自己要处理的事)
So you work for these people? (你为这些家伙卖命?)
The ones that want me out of Sona. (就是为那些希望我出去的人)
Look, just stay put. (听着 你别随便乱跑就行)
As long as no one knows you''re here, you should be safe. (因为根本没人知道你在这儿所以你应该很安全)
I''ll be back. (我会回来的)
Why do they want me out of here so badly, can you at least tell me that? (他们为什么迫切希望我出去至少给我透露下吧)
Is this the part where you pretend you''re innocent? (你用这招装无辜?)
Just a pawn in all this? (整件事情都是走卒一个?)
If they told you anything about me before you came here, you''d know that to be true. (如果他们之前和你说任何关于我的事你应该明白是真的)
I just want to know what they want with me. (我只不过是想知道他们到底想要什么)
Stay put. (呆着 别离开)
In an effort to save some time, I''m gonna have to insist that we just skip right past all the threats I know you''re prepared to layout.(为了节省时间,我还是要强调,下跳过那段我们都明白的事先准备过的威胁论)
Should anything happen to Sara to LJ, you will scour the Earth and hunt me down and rip my heart from my chest and bup, bup, bup.(要是莎拉和LJ有什么三长两短你会追我到天涯海角抽我的筋 扒我的皮之类的 等等)
I absolutely know how you feel, as would I, okay? (我绝对明白你的感受就这些 行吗?)
So that''s done. (那就这么说好了)
On to business. (来谈正事)
Did you brother get the message? (你弟弟收到口信了吗?)
Good. You and I will meet here every day. (很好 我们每天都会在这里碰头)
I''ll want a full report of the prior day''s progress. (我需要一份详细的越狱进展)
When I call your cell phone, answer. (我打你手机 你就接听)
Don''t ask me stupid questions. (别问我傻问题)
Don''t waste my time. (别浪费我时间)
Get a plan together. (整体计划好)
Execute it. (然后去执行)
LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler. (拿惠斯勒来换LJ和莎拉)
Are we clear? (明白?)
I want a picture of my son and Sara to prove they''re alive. (我要儿子和莎拉的照片 证明他们没事)
Fine. I can do that, next. (没问题 我来搞定 还有呢)
Why us? (为什么选择我们?)
I''ll answer that question(我会回答这个问题)
so we can put it to bed and you can focus on your work. (这样你就能安心的做好你的工作)
There''s a political spotlight on Whistler due to the nature of his crime.(鉴于韦斯勒犯罪的性质他在政界很受关注)
Raids, bribes, what have you, are not an option. (暴力解决 贿赂 随便什么招都行不通)
We have to go in through the back door, so to speak. (这么说吧 只能走歪门邪道)
This can''t be done in a week. (一星期不可能搞定)
You have a week. That''s it. (你就只有一周时间)
Are we clear? (明白?)
What''s your name? (你叫什么名字?)
Susan B. Anthony. (苏珊 B. 安东尼)
I''m assuming you weren''t born by immaculate conception. (我猜想你绝非出生于名门正派)
You''re right, Lincoln. (林肯 你说的没错)
Family trees being what they are, moms, da, brothers, sisters. (家庭成员都会受到影响母亲 父亲 兄弟姐妹)
Anything happens to my son or Sara, I''m not coming after you, Susan. (要是我儿子和莎拉有任何不测我绝不会放过你 苏珊)
Get to work. (快开工吧)
It''s a deal(成交)
His man knocks over the water! (他的人抢走了水)
Now, didn''t you see how Lechero just walked away?! (难道你没见勒齐就这么逍遥地走了)
He doesn''t care about us! (他根本不关心我们)
He doesn''t give a damn! (他根本屁都不管!)
Living like a king up there! (高高在上 享受帝王般的生活)
Come out, what are you, afraid?! (出来啊 你怎么了 害怕了)
Come on! (来啊)
Lechero, come out! (勒齐 你出来啊)
Por favor. (行个方便吧)
Por favor. Vete. (求你了 行行好吧)
Vete, parro. (滚开 臭乞丐)
Why you so interested about that guy down there? (你为什么对下面那家伙这么感兴趣?)
No reason. (没有原因)
Then why you whispering, college boy? (知识分子 那你为何这么小声)
Why don''t you lower your voice already? (要不要给你个扩音器啊?)
- What''s in it for me? - I''m sorry. (- 我能有什么好处? - 抱歉)
Do you have any other friends in here besides me? (这儿除了我 你还有别的朋友吗?)
I''m it. (我就是你的好处)
-Friends don''t let friends go hungry and thirsty -All right. (- 朋友间怎会让对方挨饿 - 好吧)
- All right. - and damn near half-naked. (- 好吧 - 还有这见鬼的半裸装)
-I said "all right. I''ll take care of it!-When? (- 我都说了 我会处理的 - 什么时候?)
When I can. (当我可以的时候)
What''s the big deal? (有什么大交易?)
Why''s he hiding? (他为什么要躲起来?)
Who''s he hiding from? (他要躲谁?)
Mayor get message to Lechero(市长放话给勒齐说)
saying if Whistler guy gets killed here in Sona, (如果惠斯勒死在索纳监狱)
whoever kills him gets to go to court, gets to see a judge.(杀死他的人可以上庭进行裁决)
Judge friendly with mayor. (和市长一起进行友善的裁决)
Kill him, and-and then you get to get out of here and be free? (杀了他 然后你就可以离开这里 获得自由?)
That''s what Lechero say. (勒齐是这么说的)
This''ll stay between me and you. (这是我和你之间的秘密)
If your friend wanted you to know, why didn''t he tell you? (如果你的朋友想让你知道 他干吗不告诉你?)
Cause... ''cause you and I are friends now. (因为... 因为你和我现在是朋友了)
Unless you want to be enemies. (除非你想做敌人)
Friends. (我选择做朋友)
Good. Me, too. (很好 我也是)
Sucre? (苏克雷?)
Sucre, get me out of here, please. (苏克雷 请帮我离开这里)
Where''s Maricruz? (玛丽克鲁兹在哪里?)
Yeah, Maricruz-- she''s good, she''s okay, but-but not telling you anything until you get me out of here. (玛丽克鲁兹她很好 很安全但是我不会告诉你任何事除非你帮我离开这里)
Tell me where she is right now! (告诉我她现在在哪里!)
You shoot me, you''ll end up inside this hellhole. (你打死我 你会在这里度过下半辈子)
I''m done. (我准备好了)
I don''t care anymore. (我豁出去了)
I can only guess she''s dead by now, so you''re dying with her.(我只能当她现在已经死了所以我要你去陪葬)
I never had her! (我没有碰过她!)
At that house in Mexico, I chased your aunt and Maricruz off.(在墨西哥的那个屋子里我追到了你阿姨和玛丽克鲁兹)
I told them I''d lock ''em up for accessory if they didn''t hightail it. (我告诉他们如果不赶快逃走的话我会把他们锁起来)
I swear to God.(我对天发誓)
And the crucifix? (那个十字架呢?)
I ripped it off Maricruz before she ran. (是我在玛丽克鲁兹逃跑之前从她身上扯下来的)
There was no phone in that dump, so I knew you wouldn''t be able to call from the road to... to make sure I wasn''t lying.
(这里没有电话 所以我知道你不能从路边打电话确认我没有撒谎)
I-I conned you. (我保证)
So... so Maricruz is.. She''s picking grapes. I have no idea.(所以... 所以玛丽克鲁兹... 也许在摘葡萄我不知道)
Now, just lower the barrel. (把枪放下吧)
Put the gun down. (把枪放下)
Now, I came clean with you and helped you out, right, buddy? (现在 我都告诉你了 都帮到你了对吗 兄弟)
So you got to return the favor. (所以你要报答我)
Call my mom in Joliet-- Edna Bellick. (打电话给我在茱丽叶市的妈妈 爱德娜 贝里克)
She''s listed. Sucre? (在电话簿上可以找到 苏克雷?)
I never laid a hand on Maricruz. (我绝对没有碰玛丽克鲁兹)
I would never do that! (我从没做过!)
Sucre, help me, please! (苏克雷 请你帮帮我!)
Sucre, help me! (苏克雷 帮帮我!)
Help me! (帮帮我!)
You find Whistler? (你找到韦斯勒了?)
Yeah. (是的)
What''s his story? (他发生什么事了?)
I don''t know, and maybe it''s better that way, huh? (我不知道 也许不知道更好 对吗?)
I just got to get him out of here, right? (我只需要帮他越狱 对吗?)
Come on, man, come on. (加油 兄弟 加油)
We got to keep moving, we got to keep moving. (我们要抓紧了)
What''s the next play? (下一步的行动是什么?)
Whistler got a note out on a dead body yesterday. (韦斯勒昨天放了张纸条在尸体上面)
I don''t know what it means or who it''s for. (我不知道代表什么意思 或者要给谁)
But we need all the leverage we can get, and, uh... I need some money. (但是我们要争取主动而且.. 我要点钱)
No one''s ever broken out of this place before, let alone with a week to plan it, so... you tell these people, whoever it is that took Sara and my nephew... you tell them I get it, and I''m going to do everything I can. (以前从来没有人从这里成功越狱更不用说用一个星期来计划了所以... 告诉那些带走了莎拉和我的外甥的人... 告诉他们我知道了我会尽我所能)
I''m going to break this guy out of here, or I''m going to die trying. (我会帮那家伙越狱的拼死去做)
And if it''s the latter, then that should count for something, right? (要是真丢了这条命某种程度来说也是值得的 对吗?)
Th''s got to count for something. (会有意义的)
You tell them that. (就这么告诉他们)
I will. (我会的)
Tell them. (告诉他们)
I''d trade places with you in a second. (稍后我会告诉你地点的)
I know. (我知道)
Whistler? (韦斯勒?)
You''re not safe here. (你在这里很危险)
I can take you someplace that is. (我会带你到安全的地方)
If you''re here to help me, then just leave me alone. (如果你是来帮我的那别管我了)
Please. (求你了)
Sucre? (苏克雷?)
Linc! (林肯!)
What are you doing here? (你在这里干吗?)
What are you doing here? (你在这里干吗?)
Michael''s locked up. (迈克被关起来了)
For what? (为什么?)
I don''t know. I''m sorting it through. (我不知道 我正在理头绪)
I could use your help. (我需要你的帮助)
We''re in a... we''re in a bad spot. (我们... 我们情况很糟糕)
Uh, I feel for you, man, but I''m done with bad spots, Linc. (我了解你的感受 我已经脱困了 林肯)
I''m going to go see Maricruz. (我要去见玛丽克鲁兹)
I just talked to my cousin Petey, and he told me she''s back over in Chicago. (我刚和我的堂兄皮特打过电话他告诉我她回芝加哥了)
Hey, you''re still wanted in Chicago, remember? (你在芝加哥还被通缉 记得吗?)
I''ll figure something out. (我会想到办法的)
All right. (好吧)
If you change your mind, I''m staying at the Plaza del Sol. (如果你改变主意了 我住在德赛大酒店)
I won''t. I''m-I''m out of here, bro. (我不会改变主意的 我要离开这里 兄弟)
I''m going to go see my girl. (我要去见我女人)
Listen to me. The innocent people in your life--(听我说 你生命中无辜的人)
you got to keep them innocent-- if that means walking away from them, that''s what you got to do. (你得让他们置身事外 哪怕意味着你要离开他们 但你得这么做)
Good luck, Linc. (祝你好运 林肯)
Banco de Versailles, por favor. (请去 维莎利斯银行)
Have we had our laughs with him yet? (这家伙做事真可笑)
He''s useless, man. (哥们 他一点都没用)
You want to get rid of him? (你觉得他没用)
Huh? Then you cut the mango. Huh? (是吗 那么你来削芒果)
You caused me a big, big problem out there today! (你今天在外面闯了一个大祸)
You understand that? (你知道吗)
Now there''s no more water. (现在断水了)
They''ll live. (他们活得下去的)
Oh, yeah? (是吗?)
They''ll live? (他们活得下去?)
Yeah? Well, you tell them that, then. (是吗? 要么你去告诉他们)
Hey, come out, Your Majesty. (喂 你倒是出来啊 尊敬的先生)
Teodoro!(蒂博格)
Are you scared of... little people like us? (你是不是怕见我们这些小人物啊)
There''s water here. (这儿有点水)
Give each man a little, hey? (给每个人分一点)
At once. (马上就去办)
The kings have their heads chopped off. (国王们的头被砍了)
Hey, Lechero! (喂 勒齐)
Don''t worry about us! (别替我们担心)
We''re fine! (我们没事)
He may have ruled the streets out there, but in here, he''s just like us. (他在外面是称王称霸不过在这里他其实跟我们一样)
Just like us! (跟我们一样!)
Come out! (出来啊)
What, are you afraid? (怎么了 害怕了)
Come and look at me! (出来见见我们)
Come on! (出来)
Lechero, come out. (勒齐 出来)
The American in his underwear-- you seen him? (你看到那个穿着内衣的美国人吗?)
T-Bag. (帝博格)
Boy, you''re going to be drinking your own urine(小子 你等着喝你自己的尿吧)
before you get any of this. (这个 想都别想)
I just need to speak to Ser Lechero, please? (我要见勒齐先生)
Why don''t you do yourself a favor-- scamper. (我看你自己想办法吧 小跳蚤)
But I got something. Oh, yeah. (可是 我有一些消息 哦 是吗)
You got yourself the untouchable status. (你现在就像古印度贱民一样)
Get myself killed just talking to your mangy ass. (搞得老子跟你说说话就有可能招来杀身之祸)
Andale(闪一边去)
But I got information. (我真的有消息)
Good information. (非常重要的消息)
Are you out of your mind, huh? (你疯了吗)
Hey! Hey! Hey! He''s got info. (喂 喂 他有话要说)
Pick a... pick a kneecap, huh? (把他腿敲断)
I got information! I just want food and clothing. (我有重要的消息 我只想要点吃的和穿的)
Patron, please. (帕顿 不要这样)
Hold on. Hold on! (等下 等下)
This better be informative. (你的消息最好是有用的)
Or it''s your kneecap next. (不然你的膝盖就完了)
This morning, before that whole, uh, water thing, I, I heard you and the lads talking about that Whistler character, how ne''s found him. (今天早上 就在那个水事件之前 我 我听到你跟伙伴们说起那个叫韦斯勒的人 你们说要找到那个人)
Well... (然后...)
I just want food and clothing... (我想要点吃的和穿的)
Just tell him, idiot! (说重点 笨蛋)
There''s a guy hiding(有个人)
down in the sewers. (藏在下水道里)
I-I figure he''s hiding from you, right, because you run this place, right? (我 我猜他是不想让你发现 对吧因为你是这儿的老大)
And so I figured you''d want to know everything goes on here, so... (我估计你想知道这些全部的情况 所以...)
Fine, shut up. (好了 闭嘴)
It just might be Whistler, si, patron? (有可能是韦斯勒 是吧)
si? (是吧)
Is he Australian? (那个人是不是澳大利亚人)
Yeah. (是的)
Yeah! (是的)
Courtesy of the Lechero''s munificence. (这是勒齐的慷慨恩赐)
All right, now, y''all need to back up a tad now. (好了 现在你们都该支持他了吧)
How long you been in Sona? (你进来多久了?)
Three years. (3年)
How old are you? (今年几岁)
Seventeen. (17)
And as far as you know, no one''s ever broken out of this place except, uh... except maybe this Whistler guy? (据你所知没人能够从这里越狱出去吧 除了那个 叫惠斯勒的家伙 对吧)
You Americans ask a lot of questions. (你们美国人就喜欢问东问西的)
Oh, no. (噢 可恶)
What''s wrong? (怎么了)
Come on. Please. (坚持住)
Come on! I have a family. (坚持住 我有一个家庭)
S-So do I. (我也是)
Come on. (坚持住)
Stop! (停)
Stop, okay? (停下来)
Just... (可不可以...)
He''s coming with me. (他得跟我走)
Just back up, Michael. Just... (迈克 别过来)
You don''t actually think that killing somebody is going to help you get out of here, do you?(你不要以为杀了人就能帮你从这里出去)
That does seem pretty strange, doesn''t it? (这的确看起来很奇怪)
But this is a really strange place, one I want to get out of.(因为这本来就是个奇怪的地方我也很想从这里出去)
Then I''ll help you. (我可以帮你)
I''ll testify for you, whatever it takes. Wow.(我可以证明给你看不管发生什么情况)
Wow, look at that halo that just appeared above your head.(看看你头上的光环吧上帝在召唤你了)
It''s amazing. (这真有趣)
I don''t have a choice, Alex... What''d you tell me(阿历克斯 我没有选择 你昨天和我说的...)
yesterday? (昨天?)
What did you tell me yesterday? You are on your own(你昨天是怎么跟我说的 你自谋生路吧)
Back up. Back up! (别过来)
You... (你...)
you don''t want this. (你可不想这样)
Let me help you, Alex. (我可以帮你 阿历克斯)
Hey, your majesty! (尊敬的先生)
You got to shut him up. (你得干掉他)
Come on! (来吧)
I need this bolson to call me back. (我得靠这个大干一场)
I need to talk to you. (我得和你谈谈)
Don''t ever walk in here without being called! I''m sorry.(没有我的允许- 就不要进来 - 对不起)
But it''s worth the breach in etiquette. (但这值得一听)
Is it now? (现在么)
I thought you could use my help. (我想你可能用的上这个忙)
There are ways I can be of assistance. (而只有我才有办法)
No. (不)
nothing to me, man. (这我可不稀罕)
I have five consecutive life sentences-- I ain''t coming out of Sona no time soon. (我有五桩命案在身 我可没打算这么快就从索纳监狱出去)
And why should I deprive other men of chance at freedom? (我为什么要抢了别人逃出去的机会呢)
Huh? I need you to trust me. (你要相信我)
Oh. (哦)
Trust you? (相信你?)
I don''t know you good enough, brother. (我对你可不放心 哥们)
Teodoro. (蒂博格)
Si, patron? (是 先生)
Can I trust this bobo? (我能相信这小子么)
He''s a snake. (他就像条蛇)
He stabbed me in the back every chance he got.(每当他找到机会他就从后面咬我一口)
A snake who stab a man in the back. (在暗处咬人的蛇)
I never hear of such a creature before. (我可从没听过这种动物)
We got to stop this! (我们不能再这样了)
Just give me two more minutes. (再给我两分钟)
Leave now! (现在就滚)
Leave! (滚)
That''s what you''re giving us! (这就是你给我们的)
Your crumbs! (天哪)
Hey, Lechero, (喂 勒齐)
how''s your television? (你的电视怎样了)
How''s your who*e? (你的婊子呢)
Come on, what are you scared of? (来啊 你在怕什么)
I need some, uh, some moonshine. (我需要些好酒)
Moonshine? Or some alcohol. (- 好酒? - 普通的也行)
Booze. (波子酒)
Booze, yeah. (对 波子酒)
I need it now. A liter or a gallon--(我现在就要 一升或一加仑)
whatever you can get your hands on. (只要你能弄得到就行)
It''s not good time for party, bro. (现在可不是聚会时间 哥们)
Bring it to me in my cell. (到时带到我那去)
Vera,Vera. (维拉 维拉 )
The woman''s been waiting for you. (那女的在等你了)
Thank you. (谢谢)
Vera Madrid. (维拉 马德里)
I hope you haven''t been waiting long. (但愿你没等太久)
Sofia Lugo. (索菲亚 卢果)
I''m James Whistler''s girlfriend. (我是詹姆斯 韦斯勒的女友)
You''re signatory on his account. (你是他帐户的签字人)
Wait here. (请稍候)
She''s beautiful. (她很漂亮)
Thank you. (谢谢)
My girlfriend''s pregnant. (我女友怀孕了)
Oh, congratulations. (恭喜你)
I''m going... (我准备...)
Can I help you? (需要帮忙么?)
No thank you.I''m good. (不 谢谢 我没事)
Cause it looked like you needed something. (看上去你似乎需要点什么)
No. (不)
I''m just waiting for the bus. (我在等车而已)
Vamoose. (我们走吧)
Come on, Whistler. (得了吧 韦斯勒)
What are you... (你在..)
Whistler, stop! (韦斯勒 快停下)
Stop! (停下)
Whistler... (韦斯勒...)
Just come up top with me. (和我一起出去)
At least you can plead your case to Lechero. (至少你可以向勒齐申诉)
Just get... (快...)
Go to hell. (去死吧)
Just... (快...)
His best batch, he say. (他说这是最好的一批了)
It''s fine. (很好)
I''m going to need some plastic bags. (我还需要一些塑料袋)
You didn''t get it for to party, did you? (你这可不是在准备宴会)
Plastic bags, as many as you can get. (我要尽可能多的塑料袋)
This is it?(就是这个?)
That''t it. (是的)
If you could just sign for it. (能签个名么)
Gracias. (谢谢)
Gracias. (谢谢)
Excuse me? (打扰一下?)
You speak English? (你会说英语吗)
Yeah. (会)
We''ve met. (我们见过面的)
I mean I saw you yesterday at, uh, Sona(我的意思是我昨天在 在索纳监狱)
Yeah. You know, uh, you could lose the whole grieving widow thing. (是的 你知道的你可以抛开所有寡妇的伤心事)
You''re Whistler''s girl, right? (你是惠斯勒的女友 是吗)
I''m sorry, I have to be somewhere. (抱歉 我还有事)
I''ve got, uh, I got to do something, all right? (我有事要做 可以吗)
Do what? (做什么)
Give me that back(给我)
or I''ll call the police. (否则我叫警察了)
You''re not going to call the police. (你不会叫警察的)
Why does he want this? (他为什么想要这个?)
I don''t know. (我不知道)
He''s just a fisherman . (他只是一个渔夫)
A fisherman? (渔夫?)
Well, tell your fisherman friend... (那你告诉你的渔夫朋友)
tell your fisherman friend Scofield''s brother has this. (告诉他 这个在斯科菲尔德的兄弟那)
Why won''t you people just leave him alone?!(你们这些人怎么就不放过我啊)
You think we want to be forced into this? (你以为我们想被迫介入这件事吗?)
You think we want to be here, lady? (你以为我们想到这儿来吗 女士?)
Forced into what? (被迫介入什么?)
What are you talking about? (你在说什么啊)
All right, hold this. (好的 拿住这个)
Hold it. (拿住)
Watch the hallway for me. (替我看着走廊)
I''m friends with everybody here, bro. (我和这儿的每个人都是朋友 兄弟)
That''s how I keep alive. (这就是为什么我还活着)
You and I are friends, right? (你和我是朋友 对吗)
Yeah, but looks like you got enemies. (是的 但看起来你好像有仇人)
What I did for you, getting you those things... (我为你所做的 帮你弄东西)
No one will ever know. (没有人会知道)
Lechero! Lechero! (勒齐 勒齐)
Lechero! Lechero! (勒齐 勒齐)
Stand up, stand up. (站起来 站起来)
Stand up. (站起来)
Come on. (加油)
Back up! Back up. (后退 后退)
You can have him, but two of you will die in the process. (你们可以得到他 但你们中有两个会因此丧命)
You first? You first. I''ll wrap this right around your head. (你先 ?你先? 我会让你的脑袋开花)
Move. Move! (靠边 靠边)
Lechero! (勒齐)
Lechero! (勒齐)
Lechero! Lechero! (勒齐 勒齐)
Enough! (够了)
Let me go down there. (让我下去吧)
Let me cut just one throat. (让我去解决一个)
Just one. (就一个)
And then regroup later with a real reason to come after you. Shut your mouth.(之后又会重新组织起来有理有据地你给我闭嘴)
He''s right, Sammy. (他是对的山姆)
Lechero! Lechero! Lechero! (勒齐 勒齐!)
So, what we going to do, boss, huh? (那么我们要怎么做 老板?)
We just going to sit up here, (只是坐在这里)
hope they run out of rocks? (希望他们把所有的石头都用完?)
Lechero! Lechero! (勒齐 勒齐!)
We have a problem. (我们有麻烦了)
What is it? (什么麻烦)
Ran out of water. (没水了)
So, you mean you''ve got a problem. (那么 你的意思是你们遇到问题了)
Look, there was an accident here. (看看吧 这儿发生骚乱了)
The tank tip over. (装水的桶被人打翻了)
My men need water, man. (我的人需要水)
I''ll see if I can get the water truck there day after tomorrow. (我尽力看能不能让储水车 后天到你们那儿)
No, I need water now! (不 我们现在就需要水)
I guess it''s too bad there''s no guards(那真是太遗憾了)
in there anymore with you, huh? (没警卫管你们了 是吧?)
You could(你可以)
take hostages, have a riot, make demands. (挟持人质 制造暴动 下达命令)
Day aftertomorrow. (就后天)
Lechero...! (勒齐)
You call me and you raise your voice at me like that again, you''re not going to see water for two weeks.(你要是再以这种语气给我打电话那么你们两周之内都见不到水)
Hmm? ntendido? (听到了吗)
They got Whistler. (他们抓到了韦斯勒)
Now, I''ll decide this! (现在 由我决定)
You''ll decide nothing. (你什么都不能决定)
You can''t deliver, Lechero. (你无权发表意见 勒齐)
You''re done here. (你玩完了)
Now what? (然后呢?)
What? (什么)
What do we do? (接下来怎么做?)
You''ve been outbid. (你做的很好)
Wait. What are you talking about? (等等 你在说什么)
What are you ta... ? (你在说什么)
What are you talking...? (你在说什么)
That''s, uh, very useful. (干的很好)
Very useful. (很好)
And Whistler''s clear? (韦斯勒是清白的)
Yeah. (对)
Clear as the blue sky, brother. (和天空一样清白 兄弟)
Hello? (喂?)
Baby, it''s me. (宝贝 是我)
Oh, my God. (天哪)
Oh, I... I''ve been so scared, I''ve been praying every day.(我...我被吓到了 我一直在祈祷每天都在)
I did, too, babe. (我也是 宝贝)
I just thank God you okay. (感谢上帝你没事)
Petey called me after he had talked to you, and he said that you might be coming back here?(皮特打电话给我了 在他跟你说过话之后他说你可能会回来?)
That''s what I told him. (是我告诉他的)
Yeah. (是的)
You have to be so careful. (你得小心再小心)
Baby, I''ve been thinking, and, um, the only thing that I... that I care about right now is that you and the baby are okay. (宝贝 我一直在想 唯一的一件事 我... 我现在在乎的是你和孩子都没事)
That''s all that matters to me. (那就是我在乎的全部)
I''m not coming back. It''s not because I don''t love you, because you know I do-- I love you more... I love you more than anything, but... all I do is bring you down. (我不会回来 不是因为我不爱你 是因为你知道我是真的真的爱你...胜过一切 但是...我一直都让你伤心)
I''m no good for you. (我对不起你)
That''s not true, that''s not true. (不是 不是)
Oh, it is, it is, it is, and... (是的 是的 是的)
sometimes the only way to protect the people that you love is... is by staying away from them.(有时候 唯一的办法去保护你爱的人是...是远离他们)
one day, when i get my life together(等我解决了所有问题)
however long that takes-- I''ll find you. (不论多久 我都会找到你)
I''ll find you, and, uh, and I''ll make you and our baby proud.(我会找到你我会让你和我们的孩子骄傲)
I promise. (我发誓)
I promise, my love. (我发誓 宝贝)
I wish we could go back. (我希望我们可以回到过去)
I would give anything to go back. (我会不惜一切的回到过去)
I wish that, too. (我也希望)
I wish that, too, baby. (我也希望 宝贝)
I love you so much, baby. (我太爱你了 宝贝)
I love you, too, baby. (我也爱你 宝贝)
Good-bye. (拜拜)
Bye. (拜)
You know, they told me that your brother got all the brains, but I didn''t realize you were this stupid.(你知道的 他们告诉我你弟弟聪明过人但是我没想到你居然这么蠢)
What do you want, Susan? (你想干吗 苏珊?)
No sooner do I tell you to stick to the plan, than you go and hassle Whistler''s girlfriend. (我一叫你去实施计划你就马上去找韦斯勒女友的麻烦)
You need to quit playing Sherlock Holmes and leave her alone.(你别再弄的像个福尔摩斯 离她远点儿)
Why? (为什么?)
''Cause I said so. (因为是我说的)
How about that? All right.(- 如何啊? - 好)
How about you beat it, so I can get to work? (不如把枪放下 我好去做事)
I will as soon as you give me what you took from her.(我会的只要给我你从她那儿得到的东西)
I took nothing from her. I got a gallon of bleach, a tarp and a hacksaw in the trunk of my car.(- 我没拿她什么东西 - 我有一加仑漂白剂一块防水布和一把钢锯(分尸用的) 在我车箱里)
One hour, tops-- you''re off the face of the earth.(最多一小时你就人间蒸发了)
It''s just a bird guide. (只是本关于鸟的书)
I am not going to ask you again. (我不会再问一遍了)
Toss it. (放下)
Tomorrow-- bar. (明天 在酒吧)
Progress report. I will be waiting. (进展报告 我等你)
So it''s water you want. (这是你要的水)
Here''s your water. (你的水)
Thank you. (谢谢)
So, how are we getting out of here? (我们要怎么出去?)
I have no idea. (不知道)
THE END
笔记:
1、Eject [i''dʒekt] 走开:
v., ejected, ejecting, ejects.
v.tr.
1. To throw out forcefully; expel.
2.
a. To compel to leave: ejected the bar patron who started a fight.
b. To evict: ejected tenants for lease violations.
3. Sports. To disqualify or force (a player or coach) to leave the playing area for the remainder of a game.
v.intr. To make an emergency exit from an aircraft by deployment of an ejection seat or capsule.
2、Gracias : 谢谢
The word gracias means "thank you" in Spanish. It is said that upon arriving at the site of the city of Gracias, the Spanish explorers, tired after having trekked thorugh the mountanous terrain, said "Gracias a Dios hemos llegado a tierra plana," meaning "Thank God we have arrived at flat land."
3、Tranquillo [trɑ:n''kwi:ləu]=quiet: n.,adv.,adv.& adj.[音]安静(地,的)
4、Whew (hwyū, hwū) n. 吹哨声 int. 吆
Used to express strong emotion, such as relief or amazement.
Eg: Whew! Another assignment is done.
哈!又办完了一件事。
5、hightail [''haiteil] vi. 迅速撤退
6、majesty [''mædʒisti] n. 最高权威,威严,王权,雄伟,庄严
7、vamoose [və''mu:s] vt. vi. 匆匆离开